Luxury Home Tour has established itself as a premiere resource and networking opportunity accessible to Luxury REALTORS® listing and selling properties of distinction with architectural significance, character and lifestyle. Our vision is to enhance your knowledge of the luxury market and to achieve success in this highly competitive real estate industry.
The primary purpose of the Luxury Home Tour is to “Tout and Tour” with a goal of professional growth for those new REALTORS® who choose to focus on luxury properties in marketplace.
Courtesy and professionalism shall represent the standard of all Luxury Home Tour members. Members shall abide by the following:
- The meeting begins promptly at the event posted time. Our regular meeting location is located at: Denver Country Club 1700 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO 80218
Please enjoy the Chairman’s Networking Coffee from 9:00-9:15 AM during which time Realtors may pick up Tout Cards. The Tout Card is required to tout a property during the meeting. No Tout Cards will be issued after 9:30 AM. Affiliates are not permitted to tout.
- An admission fee will be charged for all members see event pricing.
- Cell phones and all mobile devices must be turned off or set to vibrate during the meeting. Please take all phone calls outside in the courtyard.
- Business attire is appreciated.
- REALTORS® must be paid members of Luxury Home Tour to tout.
- No political, charitable or association announcements.
- REALTORS® wanting to submit a listing for tour must be members in good standing of Luxury Home tour and attend at least two of the previous three consecutive meetings prior to their home being placed on tour. All listings must be submitted online at www.lhtcolorado.com
- All Tour members must check in at the Check In Desk at each meeting for attendance to be counted. Please present your QR code.
- All REALTOR® members and/or their co-listing agent with a listing on tour must be paid members of the Tour and be present at the meeting and check in at the Treasurer’s Desk before the meeting begins on the day of the tour or their home will be removed from the tour.
- REALTORS® must confirm their property is on tour, once notified by the tour director and pay $200 for each property they have on tour. Certain special tours will have a higher tour fee.
- Listing Brokers will decide whether properties can be photographed. Each Tours information and restrictions will be noted on your tour information.
- REALTORS® with listings on tour will make their home(s) available for touring from at least 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM on the day of the tour and provide at least 20 bottles of water per home on tour.
- The listing agent for the last home scheduled for tour will provide 80-100 bottles of chilled water and make the home available for the LHT caterer between 10 AM and 1:00 PM. Except where prohibited.
- Open house signs are to be displayed and listing agents are responsible to notify the HOA or the city if required that vehicles will be parking on the street. All listing agents are expected to complete the tour of homes and submit their tour comments at the lunch house the day their listing is on tour .
- Tour fee is non-refundable if the listing agent cancels the home from Tour less than 24 hours before the tour for any reason other than an emergency on the part of the seller or the sale of the home.
- Homes submitted CANNOT be fix-ups. They MUST be architecturally significant. Newly constructed homes must be completed. Inclusion of property on tour will be at the discretion of the Tour Director.
- The minimum submitted price of a home on tour will be $2,000,000. All listings must be in the MLS.
- Touts must be $1,500,000 and above, luxury leases $4,000 and above per month and $600,000 and above for lots and land. Touts are limited to 30 seconds per person. Only LHT REALTOR® members are permitted to tout.
- It is the REALTORS® responsibility to abide by all guidelines and policies put forth in the Fair Housing Act, their associated Local or National Associations, associated Boards, individual brokerages, Clear Cooperation, and any other regulations they operate under as a licensed Real Estate Broker.
- LHT’s boundaries are I-70 to the north, Wadsworth to the west, Arapahoe to the south and Monaco to the east. Some Exceptions may be made by the board.
- Members must wear their LHT member name badge at all times, provide their business card and present their tour comments sheet at the last home on tour. Only REALTOR® members may participate in tour comments and only LHT members may take the tour.
- Paid members may bring a Guest as part of membership recruitment. Guests may attend (with a paid member) no more than one meeting without becoming a paid member themselves. Guests must pay for an event ticket and may attend the meeting and tour but must be accompanied by a paid LHT member. Guests are not allowed to Tout
- Affiliate members and all REALTOR® guests are required to ride with a REALTOR® member of the tour. All Affiliates and REALTOR® guests must pay for an event ticket. A guest may not attend more than one event without becoming a paid member. Only Paid event ticket holders may take the home tours.
- Affiliates may not give a member their card or any material nor may they request a business card from a member of the tour without first being asked specifically for one by the member.